Speaking Topic:

The Art of Influence: Sales Mindset + Transformational Selling

90% of business is managing your thoughts, beliefs & energy – the other 10% is execution. Your thoughts & beliefs impact every area of your business, especially sales.

Do you want to change the impact that your thoughts & beliefs are having on your sales process?

Do you want to increase your sales conversion rates? Do you want to LOVE sales?

Join Conscious Business Mentor Emma Churchman as she dives into the energetics of sales, limiting beliefs and mindset.

Click the image above to download Emma’s Speaker Sheet on this topic.

Share This